The Royal Sovereign RSH-1651 is a high quality, fast 65" wide format roll laminator that is designed to allow large format inkjet output to be laminated with superior quality. The RSH-1651 uses a high quality microprocessor that provides stable temperature control for the rollers during the laminating process.
- Laminating Speed: 9.8' per Minute
- Max Film Thickness: 10 mil
- Number of Rollers: 4
- Hot or Cold: Both
- Model Number: RSH-1651
- Power Supply: AC 200-240V/50-60Hz Single phase
- Power Consumption: 3300W
- Max Laminating Width: 65 (in) / 1650 (mm)
- Film Thickness: 1-10 (mil) / 25-250 (mic)
- Max Laminating Speed: Hot - 9.8 (ft/min) / 3 (m/min) - Cold -13 (ft./min) / 4 (m/min)
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Heating Method: Hot Roller
- Driving Motor: DC geared motor
- Temperature Control: Digital up to 320
Royal Sovereign RSH-1651 65 Inch Wide Format Roll Laminator
The Royal Sovereign RSH-1651 is a high quality, fast 65" wide format roll laminator that is designed to allow large format inkjet output to be laminated with superior quality. The RSH-1651 uses a high quality microprocessor that provides stable temperature control for the rollers during the laminating process. It also allows users to adjust the temperature on the fly. Using the RSH-1651 it is possible to quickly and easily laminate, encapsulate, mount or finish your documents, images, prints, posters and banners. In fact this feature rich machine can handle a huge variety of applications making it an excellent choice for in plant printers, copy shops, print shops and print for pay facilities. Plus, the RSH-1651 offers auto grip hubs for easy roll changes and faster laminating speeds than the smaller RSH-1050 41" Wide Format Roll Laminator or the RSH-1650 65" Wide Format Roll Laminator. Features Royal Sovereign Authorized Installation, On-Site Set-up, and Training on location, in lower 48 states of America.
- Fast - Laminates pressure sensitive and thermal film up to 65" wide at a rate of 9.8' per minute.
- Quality - Digital controls for temperature and speed help deliver a perfect finish.
- Versatility - Designed for mounting, laminating & encapsulating individual of multiple copies of posters prints, POP signs, training aids, rigid or flexible signage floor graphics, trade show displays and much more.
- Easy To Use - Simple one button operation plus remote control and foot pedal allow hands-free operation. Auto-Grip Hubs for easy replacement of film rolls
- Convenient - Nine job memory setting feature for frequently used settings. Auto-grip film shafts for easy material handling. High quality silicone rubber rollers for both thermal or cold lamination applications.
- Applications - Graphic Images, Outdoor Signs, Silk Screen Prints, Inkjet Prints, Large Format Posters and Prints